For nearly three decades, our water resources specialists have collaborated with communities across Michigan on lake and watershed management projects. We work with clients to improve water quality, control invasive species, preserve natural habitat, and implement strategies that enhance Michigan’s valued resources. The water resources team is supported by our civil engineers, landscape architects, and geographic information system specialists. We provide workable solutions to complex water resource management problems.
View our water resources web site at www.michiganlakeinfo.com.
- Aquatic vegetation surveys
- Dam safety inspections
- Geographic information system analyses
- Hydro-acoustic mapping
- Lake and watershed management plans
- Legal lake level studies and proceedings
- Limnological evaluations and diagnostic- feasibility studies
- Online information and outreach
- Project organization and financing assistance
- Water quality monitoring