As an interior design studio within a fully licensed architecture and engineering firm, we offer the expected professional services and quite a few more. We’re designing interior spaces that measurably improve the life, work and resources of those who use and own them. It’s woven into our perspective on accountable design: using design to help you do more of what you want to do—whether that’s inspiring creativity, fostering collaboration, accelerating processes or strengthening the bottom line.
Our award-winning design staff has a holistic view on environments; environmentally responsible interiors, products and practices; inclusive service that supports your project design from concept to install.
- Professional designers, members of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and International Interior Design Association (IIDA); National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) Certified
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) accredited professionals
- Evidence-based Design Accreditation & Certification (EDAC)
- WELL certified professionals
- Full service interior design consulting (visioning, design, specification, implementation)
- Space utilization
- FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment) selection and specification
- OS&E (operating, supplies, and equipment) selection and specification
- Accessorizing (interior signage and artwork)
- Budget and cost planning (direct sales)
- Strategic sourcing
- Bid management
- Employee Engagement (change management)