Bill Culhane RASenior Project Manager
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, Lawrence Technology University
- Bachelor of Architecture, Lawrence Technology University
- Master of Architecture, Lawrence Technology University
- LEED accredited professional
- Registered Architect - MI
Industry expert, Bill Culhane, RA, uses his expansive experience as an architect, project manager, and owner’s representative to successfully manage the firm’s growing number of large-scale projects. Bill has more than 32 years of experience in the design and construction industry working as both an architectural project manager and as an owner’s representative. He provides strong project leadership on projects of a very large scale with multiple stakeholders including projects with clients such as Michigan State University, Grand Valley State University, Ferris State University, and Lake Michigan College. Other private sector clients include DeVos Place Convention Center, McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital, and Mercy Health and Wellness. Bill is highly skilled in facility evaluations, needs assessments, planning, implementation, and oversight.