Chris Masacek PELead Structural Engineer
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Michigan State University
- Registered Engineer in 40 states
- Member, American Concrete Institute
- Member, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
Chris’ responsibilities include serving as the lead structural engineer for projects of varying complexity, providing technical assistance during project construction to resolve varying or unexpected field conditions. He has comprehensive experience in the design and analysis of commercial and industrial building facilities using a variety of materials, including steel, concrete, masonry, and timber. Chris provides leadership to our structural engineering discipline.