Chris Zull PETransportation Practice Leader
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Michigan State University
- Member, Intelligent Transportation Society of Michigan
- Member, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Member, Michigan Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices State Advisory Committee
- Member, International Practice of Transportation Engineering
Chris joined Progressive AE after more than 15 years with the City of Grand Rapids as both a traffic engineer and traffic safety manager. He has been nationally recognized for his transportation engineering expertise. In 2018, Chris was awarded the Silver National Planning Achievement Award for Transportation Planning for his work on Grand Rapids Vital Street. In 2017, he won the Governor’s Outstanding Traffic Safety Achievement Award for the Driving Change campaign.