Jim Horman AIA, AP, EDAC, LEED, NCARB, RAPrincipal, Architect, Community Practice Leader
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Miami University
- Master of Architecture, University of Michigan
- Registered Architect in MI, CO, OH, IL, IN, KY, AZ, MO
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Evidence-based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
Jim lends his creative talents and thoughtful insight to help clients realize their vision and, in turn, uncover strategic solutions. His engaging communication style helps express architectural design in a meaningful and collaborative way. Jim is actively involved in many community projects that elevate and integrate arts, culture, entertainment and business ventures. Building lasting relationships has been a keystone to Jim’s client service approach and overall success.