John Van Houten AIA, NCARBPrincipal, Worship Practice Leader
- Associates of Architecture, Ferris State University
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, Lawrence Institute of Technology
- Masters of Architecture, University of Michigan
- Graduate Studies, Theatre Design, Harvard GSD Program
- Registered Architect in MI, WY, AL, ND, MT, LA, PA
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
With nearly 30 years’ experience, John possesses an expansive knowledge-base in the field of architecture working in learning, commercial, industrial, workplace and worship environments. He provides leadership to employees, team members, clients and consultants at all levels to ensure projects are successful from inception through construction. John is involved through all phases of the project and prides himself on making sure the work is completed as planned, budgeted, scheduled and in conformance with the design intent.