Karen KaratkiewiczConsultant, Organizational Change & Communication
- Master of Management, Marketing Concentration, Aquinas College
- Bachelor of Arts, Advertising and Public Relations, Grand Valley State University
- Change Management Practitioner, Prosci
- Facilitator of The Speed of Trust, Franklin Covey
Karen enthusiastically works alongside business partners to create strategic roadmaps – charting a clear path forward and guiding clients through the messy middle of organizational change. Whether it’s mergers and acquisitions, rebranding initiatives, implementing new technology systems, reconfiguring organizational structure, or navigating disruption in the physical work environment, Karen can quickly demystify common barriers threatening a project’s success, and implement solutions that drive results.
As a certified change management practitioner and certified Speed of Trust facilitator, Karen recognizes the critical importance of putting people first and nurturing healthy relationships. In doing so, organizations can unleash the potential of their top talent, gain operational efficiencies, advance the brand experience, and accelerate business growth. It’s pretty exciting stuff.
With over 25 years as a communications and marketing professional, Karen also provides message strategy to best reach intended audiences. After all, if people can’t make sense of what’s happening or don’t feel part of it, what’s the point? Don’t let missteps with communication derail your project – choose a consultant with stellar technical expertise and interpersonal savvy. Choose wisely.
- Member of the Grand Rapids Chamber Marketing Roundtable
- Member of the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)