Kim Marks AIAPrincipal
- Bachelor of Arts, Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- Bachelor of Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design, University of Georgia
- Registered architect in six states
- Innovation Institute Graduate
As the Workplace Practice Leader, Interiors Discipline Leader and Principal of the firm, Kim believes in the power of listening to produce the best results. She carries this into every aspect of her work, from guiding the vision of a new client, to leading the Charlotte-based interiors team. Her active participation in project work reflects her desire to deliver high-quality design with personalized service. Specializing in commercial interiors, Kim has more than 29 years’ experience in the architecture and interior design business. She was named one of the Top 25 Women in Business by the Charlotte Business Journal and one of the 50 Women Extraordinaire by Business Leader Magazine.