Mary Van Skiver SHRM-CP, PHR, CEPA, CPAConsultant, Talent Development & Experience
- BA Accounting, Hope College
- MBA, Western Michigan University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Professional in Human Resources
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional
- Member, Exit Planning Institute
- Member, Society of Human Resources Management
Mary is passionate about connecting people to their purpose. She relishes the opportunity to develop a business system that brings out the best in everyone. That’s the power of good human resources.
As a leader with an eye for financial growth and talent retention, Mary looks holistically at organizations to define opportunity and better align people with process. Whether it’s developing policy, implementing assessments, or creating efficiencies, her focus never waivers from engaging talent and measuring outcomes. She uses her eclectic background as a CPA, Human Resource Professional, and Certified Exit Planning Advisor to create a roadmap for pivotal moments of organizational transition. This includes finding talent, onboarding, managing risk, and succession planning.
Having spent more than 25 years working in human resources and consulting roles, Mary has the expertise and experience to challenge your way of thinking while being an advocate for success. It’s time to find out what good human resources can do for you.