Melissa Malburg IIDA, LEED APConsultant, Workplace Strategy & Discovery
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design, Kendall College of Art and Design
ExpertiseInterior Design & Procurement
- Innovation Strategy Certificate, Cornell University
- Certified Change Management Practitioner, Prosci
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
- Member, Association of Change Management Professionals
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) Certified Interior Design Professional
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) 2.0 Accredited Professional
Beautiful workspaces are irrelevant if they don’t strategically support the organization and people who work there. As an interior designer, Melissa believes in the power of space, but as a workplace strategist, she knows the conversation can’t start there. Through calm confidence, curious discovery, and analytical thinking, Melissa helps clients envision innovative ways of working where people-centric strategies integrate with business strategies to drive performance.
In a world of increasing complexity and ambiguity, Melissa is constantly pushing the boundaries of strategy, design, and human experience. She is a serial learner, researcher and thought leader for the future of work – helping clients evaluate options and find solutions that inform corporate culture and the employee experience. After all, it’s all about your people.
Melissa believes that strategy is grounded in people and supported by space, fully realizing there is no one-size-fits-all solution. She engages with stakeholders to uncover unique insights, gain alignment, and implement innovative solutions to advance speed and agility in their work processes.