Michael Perry AIA, LEED APExecutive Vice President
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, University of Michigan
- Master of Architecture, University of Michigan
- Registered Architect in MI, MT, WY, IA, NV, NM, ND, RI, SD, VT, NC, SC
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
As executive vice president and member of the Progressive AE board of directors, Michael is an active and engaged leader with genuine passion for the firm’s rich history and bright future. Michael provides vision and direction for the Architecture Engineering Consulting (AEC) business unit which includes the healthcare, learning, workplace and worship environments. He specializes in team leadership, project formulation, contract negotiations, strategic planning, and coordinating business needs across the architectural and engineering practice.