Mike Rosen AIA, LEED AP NDHousing Practice Leader
- Bachelor of Architecture, Temple University
- Anthony Robbins Mastery University
- Akiba Hebrew Academy
- LEED AP ND Accredited Professional
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- 1998 National Chairman of the AIA Housing Committee
Areas of Mike’s expertise include master planning, entitlement, new product design, visualization services, expert witness reports, real estate evaluation, highest and best use studies, and sustainability and technology consulting. With his extensive expertise and a robust portfolio of market-rate housing and mixed-use projects, Mike is well-positioned to lead us forward on a national level. He has experience working for large firms as well as running his own practice.
Mike’s LEED AP ND sustainable master planning designation and forward-thinking green projects, along with his experience with advanced visualization technologies, will help establish Progressive AE as a thought leader and trendsetter on the national housing stage. He is a sought after public speaker on a variety of housing topics and has garnered recognition in publications such as the Philadelphia Business Journal, Residential Architect, The New York Times, Computer Graphics World, and The Wall Street Journal. He holds licenses in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina.