Progressive AE Privacy Statement
Effective Date: April 7, 2016
Progressive AE takes your privacy seriously. This Privacy Statement describes the information that Progressive AE and our affiliates (collectively “Progressive AE” or “we”) collect through our website located at www.progressiveAE.com (the “Site”) and how we use that information. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site signifies your agreement with the contents of this Privacy Statement.
Information Collection and Use
Progressive AE gathers “Personally Identifiable Information,” “Site Usage Data,” and “IP Addresses” through this Site. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a person as an individual, such as your name, company, and title, postal address, telephone number, or email address. Site Usage Data is aggregated information, demographic information, and any other information that does not reveal a person’s specific identity. An IP Address is the Internet Protocol address of the computer that you are using. Progressive AE may use your information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Personally Identifiable Information. You do not have to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information to use this Site. However, certain services to which you may subscribe through the Site (e.g., email messages and event announcements) may require you to provide Personally Identifiable Information. We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. If and when it is collected, Progressive AE may use Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of Requests and Communication. We process Personally Identifiable Information to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications or other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you. We will further use Personally Identifiable Information to fulfill any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
- Internal Business Purposes. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and other similar purposes.
- In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of providing architectural, design, consulting, and related services or events (“Services”).
- IP Addresses. When you visit and interact with the Site, Progressive AE and third parties with whom Progressive AE has contracted to provide services to Progressive AE may collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. This number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
Progressive AE does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve specifically requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide your information to third parties who work on behalf of or with Progressive AE under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Progressive AE communicate with you about our services. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We also may use and/or disclose Personally Identifiable Information to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to respond to requests from governmental or public authorities; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Site or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, privacy, property, business, or safety of Progressive AE and its affiliates, their partners and employees, the users of the Site, or the public.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and consent to the fact that Personally Identifiable Information provided by you or collected by us through your use of the Site may be stored and processed by us in the United States, which may provide a different level of data protection than that provided by your country of residence. You also acknowledge and consent to the fact that we may, at our discretion, store and process such data in other countries and will endeavor to protect the Personally Identifiable Information under our control wherever it is processed or stored.
- Opting Out. We may from time to time send you updates and mailings relating to Progressive AE events that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive marketing mailings from us, you may unsubscribe from these marketing mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or by contacting us by email at info@progressiveAE.com.
- Reviewing, Changing, or Suppressing Personally Identifiable Information. To the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any Personally Identifiable Information that you have previously provided through the Site, or object to the use of such Personally Identifiable Information by Progressive AE. You may exercise these rights by logging on to your subscriptions account on our Site or by contacting us at info@progressiveAE.com.
For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed therefrom. Finally, we are not responsible for removing information from the databases of third parties (such as service providers) with whom we have shared Personally Identifiable Information about you.
Confidentiality and Security
Progressive AE has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. Unfortunately, no data storage system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which Personally Identifiable Information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any Personally Identifiable Information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. If you believe your connection to our Site is no longer secure, please notify us as soon as possible.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site signifies your agreement with the contents of this Privacy Statement. You can determine if the Privacy Statement has been revised since your last visit by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Your use of our Site following such revision constitutes your acceptance of the contents of the Privacy Statement as amended or revised by us, and you should therefore review the Privacy Statement regularly to ensure that you are aware of its terms.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or want to contact us regarding how we handle your data, please send an email to info@progressiveAE.com or write to us at:
1811 4 Mile Road NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525