Wednesday, September 20, 2017
NAVIGATING YOUR NEXT GROWTH PROGRAM
A webinar specifically for worship organizations.
Renovate and expand or build new? It is a question all churches must ask before setting out on a new growth program. But what is right for one, may not be right for another. The most important step to creating a successful future is having the correct tools in place to identify the current state of your church – from physical facilities to ministries and programs. However, the fact is many churches do not understand this delicate process and the wrong move can expose them to losing sight of their mission and vision.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key elements of the ‘renovate, expand or build new’ decision-making process
- How these elements can affect your growth
- About the decision-making process of other churches through case studies
- How to use a free tool kit to help your church embark on a successful growth program
- Adam Hopkins, Senior Design Architect, has more than 20 years of experience bringing creative solutions to worship clients. Adam’s work has earned awards from the American Institute of Architects and WFX’s Solomon Awards for church design.
- Bryan Koehn, Director of Design, has more than 27 years of experience in design and master planning with worship clients around the country. Bryan has earned more than 35 design awards throughout his architectural career.